Subject: Public Consultation from WG FM, deadline Monday 16 December 2024 at 12.00 ‎(CET)
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 13:35:51 +0200

To ECC List A and ECC List B

The Public Consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverables 
approved by WG FM#108 held on 14-18 October 2024 in Montreux, Switzerland:

*	Draft revision ECC Recommendation (04)01

Title: With regard to the prohibition of jammers in the CEPT countries

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(04)01.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (04)01

*	Draft revision of ERC Decision (99)06:

Title: The harmonised introduction of satellite personal communication 
systems operating in the bands below 1 GHz (S-PCS<1GHz)

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Decision%20(99)06.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Decision (99)06

*	Draft revision of ECC Decision (08)01

Title: The harmonised use of Safety-Related Intelligent Transport Systems 
(ITS) in the 5875-5935 MHz frequency band

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision%20(08)01.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Decision (08)01

*  Draft ECC Recommendation (25)01

Title: Emission limit requirements for Wireless Power Transmission* (WPT)

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)01.docx> 
Draft ECC Recommendation (25)01

*  Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 1

Title: Non-specific short range devices

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20annex%201.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 1

*  Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 2

Title: Tracking, tracing and data acquisition

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20annex%202.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 2

*  Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 10

Title: Radio microphone applications including Assistive Listening Devices 
(ALD), personal cordless audio devices

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20annex%2010.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 10

*  Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 11

Title: Radio frequency identification applications

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20annex%2011.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 11

*  ERC Recommendation 70-03, new annex B

Title: Informative annex covering references to legacy bands that have been 
removed from or altered in the main annexes of ERC Recommendation 70-03

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20%20annex%20B.docx> 
ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex B

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (2020) (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

The public consultation will end on Monday 16 December 2024 at 12.00 ‎(CET).

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/